What is New London Style Pizza?
New London Style Pizza is a thick greek style type pizza. Back in the 1960s, most pizzerias served Italian New York City Style type of pizza. In New London Connecticut, the thick crust pizza was invented in the 1960s and eventually made its way to Massachusetts. We have been serving our greek style crust since 1967.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes we accept all Major Credit Cards/Debit cards : Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. We also New London Style Pizza gift cards.
- How long have you been in Concord?
We have been located in Concord since 1967, and we are the longest running pizzeria in Concord.
- What is a stromboli?
- A stromboli is similar to a calzone. The stromboli originated in Philadelphia and is a calzone without the ricotta cheese. The stromboli then, is a pizza with the toppings grilled and then folded over and baked in a pizza oven. Our Stromboli's are served the original Philadelphia way with grilled onions, peppers, tomatoes and American cheese.
- Do you deliver?
- No, we currently do not deliver. However, for large orders of 20 pizzas or more, delivery could be arranged. Make sure to call ahead and see if a delivery could be arrange
- Do you serve alcohol?
- Sorry, we do not serve alcohol and it is not permitted in our store